J & S Party Rentals, Co Rental Policies
This contract represents the complete and final agreement between the customer and J & S Party Rental Co. The customer acknowledges that this contract may be amended only in writing with a confirmed signature by both customer and J & S Party Rental, Co.
Customer acknowledges that he/she has had an opportunity to personally inspect the equipment, and find it suitable for his/her needs.
Customer is responsible for any damage of the items and/or equipment while in its care. Customer will indemnify J & S Party Rental, Co. for any damage, theft or misuse of the items/ equipment.
- General Policies
All rental charges are for the time the items/equipment are out of our warehouse, whether used or not.
- Equipment will be inspected before it leaves the warehouse and when it returns.
- All equipment is cleaned prior to rental, and must be returned in the same condition to avoid a 25.00 cleaning fee. This does not apply to linen rental.
- Pick-up and/or delivery service and costs varies on location.
- Allen, Murphy, Wylie, Sachse, East Plano $45.00
- West Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Garland, Rowlett, Farmersville, Rockwall, The Colony $55.00
- Any other location please inquire price and availability.
- Estimates do not guarantee availability of rental equipment.
- 50% deposit is required for all rentals.
- Customer can reschedule if the date is available. Final payment is due 48 hours before the event.
- 50% Deposit is refundable if rental is cancelled 2 weeks prior to event.
- 100% fee of the rental price will be charge on any rental if cancelled 2 business days prior before the day of the event.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Check
- On all checks a copy of driver’s license with states DOB must be included.
- $37.00 Return check fee
Credit and Debit Card Authorization
The customer irrevocably and unconditionally authorizes J & S Party Rental, Co to immediately submit payment on the credit card.
Taxes and Fees
Customer is responsible for paying sale taxes and fees applicable to the rental of equipment.
This contract may be signed in multiple counterparts, each of which will be deemed valid and enforceable, as long as signatures are identical. For this purpose, facsimile and electronic signatures will be deemed the equivalents of originals.
In the event, any of the equipment begins to fail, become unsafe, or is in need of reparation; the customer agrees to immediately discontinue the use of equipment. Call our office 214-884-5713 and notify us; if it is after hours leave a message. There will be no refunds on any rental equipment unless customer notifies J & S Party Rental, Co. about the problem.
Customer agrees to return the rented equipment during J & S Party Rental, Co regular store hours upon expiration of the rental period. All weekend rentals are due back on Monday before noon. If equipment is not returned, then a late fee of $45.00 will be incurred per day.
Loading/unloading equipment in vehicle
Customer is responsible for loading/unloading equipment and providing their own straps. J & S Party Rental, Co is not held responsible for any damages when assisting customer with loading/unloading equipment into customer’s vehicle and if the straps become undone when customers leaves.
J & S Party Rental, Co does its best to protect your property during the delivery, installation and removal process. Customer agrees to release J & S Party Rental, Co for any liability towards damage of property due to delivery, installation and removal of equipment. This includes but is not limited to scratches or cracks on the installed surface, and high wind related damages. Damage to driveways, lawns, sprinkler systems, gardens, septic tanks, drain fields and/or flowerbeds as a result of on the job deliveries or set ups.
Preparation of site
Customer agrees to have the site free and clear of all obstacles, natural and man-made, prior towards the arrival of J & S Party Rental, Co.
- Customer will receive a message with an approximate delivery time frame. Customer can reply to the message but the line does not accept phone calls.
- J & S employees cannot control any road complications.
- Deliveries are made to the closest point where the delivery truck can park.
- Rentals will only be delivered to the garage door or front door, if alley is not accessible.
- Extra charges will apply to deliveries going upstairs, elevator use, or any point where extra time is involved.
- Our service does NOT include set up and knock down of tables and chairs. If this service is required, arrangements should be made prior to delivery/pick up with an updated price quote. This does not apply to the bounce houses rental.
Licenses, Permits and Fines
Customer shall be solely responsible for payment of any licenses, permits and/or fines, required by or resulting from the customer’s use or operation of the rented items.
China, glassware, and flatware must be returned rinsed and repacked properly in racks provided or additional charges will be assessed. Deposit fee is required within any order. The deposit fee will be refundable if all items are not broken. If any equipment is broken, customer will be charged for the cost of item.
Electric power and lighting
Customer agrees to furnish J & S Party Rental, Co. access to the customer’s electrical and power lines for the installation and operation of the rental items.
Linen in a bag will result in mildew. If there is obvious damage such as mildew, excessive stains, burns or tears, customer will be charged the cost of the linen and keep same as though it were a sale. Return all linens dry and free of waste.
Tents & Weather Related Risks
Customer agrees to have the site upon which the rental items are to be erected, free and clear of all obstacles, natural and man-made, prior to the arrival of J & S Party Rental, Co team. Customer further agrees to have all tents cleared for removal prior to our arrival. All non-rented items and decorations shall be cleared and taken from site. If customer fails to do so, then customer shall pay all costs involved for any delay, additional rental, and all costs including collection and legal expense.
Cooking under tents
Customer agrees to not do any type of cooking under, within, or near a reasonable distance of ten feet of tents.
Anything placed on tables/chairs will need to be removed before returning the equipment to J & S Party Rental, Co.